We are so excited to announce the Norman Chamber of Commerce is TURNING 100!
So come help us kick off our centennial year at our upcoming banquet, presented by AT&T.
Our annual banquet is a wonderful opportunity to come out and join us for our largest event of the year, where decision makers from the Norman business community come together for a night of camaraderie and celebration.
We are excited to present awards in the following categories:
- Women's Leadership Award
- Greenovation Awards for Conservation, Recycling and Transportation
- NEXT Under 40 Awards
- Small Business of the Year
- Large Business of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Ambassador of the Year
We will also celebrate our outgoing chair of the Board of Directors, Shelley Coleman-Cox, passing the gavel to the incoming chair, Casey Vinyard. The dress is black tie/cocktail.
Detailed Event Timeline:
- 5:45 p.m. - Doors Open
- 6 - 7 p.m. - Cocktails and Networking
- 7 p.m. - Dinner and Program
- 8 - 9 p.m. - Reception, presented by Republic Bank & Trust: Drinks and Dancing
We are FULL CAPACITY for this year's Banquet. Thank you to everyone who is planning to attend. We are looking forward to seeing everyone!